Papercraft or paper toys are an exciting activity for adults and children. This is an art that is easy to master at any age: just cut out, glue and play!
Anton Filonov's paper toys are an author's work that is open to everyone. Why is this done? So that you can give your child not just a toy, but an exciting activity in which he will make his own paper "zoo". So that you can give your loved ones cute animals made of paper. So that you discover new talents in yourself!
Toys are free for personal use. About commercial use write me to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you need to make your paper model?
The following tools are useful for making any toy from the site:
- a printer - preferably color, for printing template of toy,
- a scissors - for cutting out the contour of a toy,
- a office knife - sometimes you need it to work with small details,
- a glue - for assembling toys,
- a some time, and a little hand dexterity:) :)
Tools are available, what to do next?!
It's very simple:
- print the temlate from the site,
- cut out, bend along the lines and carefully glue the toy,
- play, collect, give!
All models on the site differ in difficulty, marked with stars. It takes about 5-10 minutes to assemble simple models, and 25-30 minutes for the most complex ones. Choose as you wish and start creating!
Can I do it?
You will definitely get it, even if you have never glued it out of paper!
Check It Out For Yourself!
If you are still in doubt, watch the video where you can see how easy and simple it is:
If you upload photos of toys to social networks, use the tag #madeinpaperland, so everyone can easily find them!