Papercraft, or paper toys, is an exciting activity for adults and children. This is a kind of art that is easy to master at all ages: just cut out, glue and play!
These paper toys creating by Anton Filonov are available to everyone. What use is that? First of all, it allows you to give your children not just a toy, but a fascinating experience during that they could create their own paper "zoo". You can also gift cute paper-made animals to your relatives and friends. And don’t forget that you can discover new talents in yourself!
Toys are free for personal use. Regarding commercial usage, please contact me via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you need to make your paper model?
If you wish to make a toy from this web-site, you need the following tools:
- Printer - preferably a color one, to print a template of the selected toy,
- Scissors - to cut the toy out along the contour lines,
- Office knife - the same as the scissors, but for the small details,
- Glue - to assemble the toy,
- A little bit of your time and dexterity:)
The tools are here, what’s next?!
It's quite simple:
- Choose the template on this website,
- Print this template,
- Cut the toy out, bend along the lines and glue it carefully,
- Play, collect, gift!
All models differ in their complexity, which is marked with stars. It takes about 5-10 minutes to assemble a simple model, and 25-30 minutes for the most complex ones. Just access your abilities and start creating!
You think I could do that?
I’m definitely sure about it. It’s quite easy to do, even if you have never glued the paper toys previously!
Check It Yourself!
If you are still in doubt, I suggest you watch the video that shows how easy and simple it is:
If you share the pics with your toys on the social networks, use the #madeinpaperlandtag! It will help everyone find them!